HOSTED EXCHANGE We remove your hardware, software and operation costs with Hosted Exchange, our corporate e-mail communication service.
HOSTED EXCHANGE INFRASTRUCTURE
Microsoft® Exchange Server 2010
- Hosting Exchange service runs on Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
- Personal e-mail, calendar, directory (contacts), tasks/events, notes
- Calendar and contact grouping, schedule creation
- File and folder sharing
- Full support for Microsoft Outlook® and Entourage® desktop software
- Mobility features set up on ActiveSync and Outlook Web App
- Make your personal calendar, create your contacts list and share them with your friends whenever you want.
- Keep your personal notes using the Outlook feature and have instant access to your data through mobile devices.
- All Exchange accounts include full Exchange MAPI support with RPC through HTTPS, POP3, IMAP4 and SMTP. All supported protocols are encrypted with SSL.
- With the multiple e-mail addresses feature you can set up multiple e-mail addresses that contain different domain names and user names and track your e-mails coming to all your addresses.
- With the multiple “From” feature, you can send e-mails from any account you want.
- Use your own domain name in your e-mail address. If you already have a domain name, you can transfer this to our service with a few simple steps or we can provide you with the domain name you wish using the T-Domain service.
- Exchange Enterprise mailboxes have 2GB storage capacity. You’ll receive a notification when your inbox is nearly full. If you run out of storage space, you can increase your storage capacity using the Control Panel.
- Furthermore, with automatic e-mail deletion, you can ensure that unwanted e-mails are deleted automatically. Thus you can prevent your mailbox from getting cluttered with unnecessary e-mails.
- You can block unwanted e-mails based on various criteria with the e-mail filtering feature.
- With the web ready document viewing feature, you can view MS Office files (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF) attached to your e-mails, even if Microsoft Office is not installed on your computer.
- Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Web Access can be used in multiple languages. Spellchecking in multiple languages can also be supported.
- You can access your mobile e-mails in any way you wish. With Outlook Web App feature, you can use your service from any mobile device. Apple iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, Windows® Mobile devices, Android and all other devices have problem-free access.
- With Webmail, you can access your e-mails from Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox or any compatible web browser, independent of device and location.
- You can easily configure your hosted exchange service on your mobile device and run it in minutes.
Account Activation and Management
- You can activate your Hosted Exchange service on your computer or mobile device in a very short time with a single click.
- You can manage your service by logging in to the web-based control panel using your user credentials. You can define/delete the user from the control panel, or change your user settings.
- Copies of your e-mails are also stored in different Mailbox servers. If any other problem occurs in the Mailbox server, you continue to receive service over other Mailbox servers. This way your e-mail exchange is not interrupted and your e-mails are not lost.
- Your hosted exchange service is billed monthly. We also provide special discounts for your organization in long-term contracts.
Security and Technical Assistance
- Anti-Virus and Spam Filter applications help you protect yourself from unwanted e-mails and e-mail sent as spam.
- You achieve high security thanks to services like Firewall and DDoS Attack Prevention.
- Procurement, installation, management and maintenance of the devices and systems that ensure the security of your service are performed by an expert staff in compliance with ISO 27001 Information Security Management System.
- Our certified, experienced technical team stationed in our Network Operation Center is ready for your calls 24/7 for problems regarding your service and provide you with solutions.