DOMAIN NAME TRANSFER Domain name transfer means transferring the domain name you have from one registrar company to another. After the transfer operation, your domain name is automatically renewed for one year,
DOMAIN NAME TRANSFER
Domain Name Transfer
Domain name transfer means transferring the domain name you have from one registrar company to another. After the transfer operation, your domain name is automatically renewed for one year, regardless of its remaining duration. Individuals/companies wishing to transfer their domain names to another company must apply for the transfer at least 10 days before the renewal date. Otherwise, the domain name renewal must be made by the present registrar company for a minimum of one year. In this case, the transfer can be made the next year at the earliest. You can contact us and get assistance from our customer representatives to transfer your domain name to Teknotel.
- Prerequisites for Domain Name Transfer
- No outstanding debt
- 60 days must have passed after the domain name registration or there must be 20 days or more till its expiration.
- The domain name must not be on hold, locked, or deleted.
- The e-mail address in the domain name information (admin contact) must be accessible and active.
- The domain name transfer password must be obtained from the old registrar or control panel.
- The domain name officer must remove the registrar lock.
After transferring your domain name to Teknotel, your domain registration term shall be extended for one year. A one-year registration fee is paid for this operation.