DOMAIN NAME You can send the documents required for domain name registration by using the options below. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: +90 216 665 77 77
DOMAIN NAME REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
Documents required for com.tr
You only need to send one of the official documents below that conforms with your field of activity.
- For name-lastname.com.tr; no documents are required for domain name applications that match credentials. But in cases where the credentials and the requested domain name do not match or if a technical problem occurs with the Mernis system; an identity card copy with a citizenship number or an identity card copy without citizenship identity number along with a webpage print with Republic of Turkey number.
- For commercial entities and organizations; any one of the documents specified in the three articles below.
1- “Certificate of Activity”, “Commercial Register Certificate”, “Copy of Chamber Commerce Registration” obtained from the Chamber of Commerce; or commercial title announcement published in the Turkey Commercial Registry Gazette.
2- “Trademark Registration Certificate” or Trademark Application Certificate” obtained from the Turkish Patent Institute.
3- “Registry Certificate” or “Commercial Registry Gazette” obtained from the Turkish Chamber of Tradesmen and Craftsmen.
- In order to create a portal for the related settlement, a written request signed by the mayor of the applying municipalities,
- For foundations, associations or chambers; “Charter”, “Articles of Foundation” or “Law of Establishment”,
- For hotels and resorts, a “Tourism Operation Licence” obtained from the Ministry of Tourism,
- For travel agencies, a “Travel Agency Operation Licence” obtained from the Ministry of Tourism,
- For private education institutions, a “Private Schools Permit” from the Ministry of National Education,
- For television shows, a “Television Broadcast Certificate” obtained from the Ministry of Culture,
- For movie names, a registry record certificate obtained from the Ministry of Culture Copyrights and Movie Directorate General,
- For artists, a member registry certificate from the professional association or chamber of which they are a member (MESAM, SESAM, ÇASOD, etc.),
- For private hospitals, a “Private Hospital Opening and Managing Directorate Permit” obtained from the Ministry of Health,
- For contact offices, a “Contact Office Opening Certificate” obtained from the Prime Ministry Undersecretariat of Treasury Foreign Capital Directorate General,
- For organizations acting as Turkey distributor or representative of a foreign organizations, a registration certificate regarding the applied domain name are required. Additionally, a signed and stamped authorization certificate printed on the official company owning the name stating that the domain name can be purchased by the distributor or the representative company,
- For radio and television channels, an official written statement from the Radio and Television Supreme Council (RTÜK) stating the frequency allocation,
- For magazines and newspapers, an “actual copy of magazine/newspaper” and “Periodical Declaration Receipt”,
- For non-periodical publications, the actual publication,
- For drug names, a “Foreign Medical Preparations Permit”,
- For farms, a registration certificate from the related chamber of agriculture,
- For ships, a “Republic of Turkey Ship Certificate”,
- For fairs, a “Ministry of Industry and Commerce Fair Schedule Notification” published on the Official Gazette or “Fair Permit Written Statement” obtained from the Ministry of Industry and Commerce,
- For private numbers, a “Private Service Numbers Allocation Certificate” obtained from the Turkish Telecommunication Organization are required.
Documents required for net.tr
You only need to send one of the documents below that matches your area of activity to Nic.tr (“.tr” domain names) Authority.
- “ISP (Internet Service Provider) General Permit” (Telecommunication Licence) obtained from the Telecommunication Organization.
- For all people and organizations working on the web, a petition by the applying person or organization that contains the details of the application (names of existing .com or .net web pages, etc.) along with the identity card photocopy of the person in cases of personal applications are required.
For people or organizations applying for “net.tr” extension and stating that they will provide internet service; a petition that includes the details of the application and provides approval for said domain name to be deleted in case it is detected that the promised web page is not constructed (along with the identity card photocopy of the person in personal application cases) is required.
Documents required for org.tr
- For domain name applications made for associations and foundations; the first three pages and the last page of the law of the establishment, the articles of foundation or charter must be submitted to the “.tr” Domain Name Authority.
- Non-profit organizations such as projects and conventions are required to obtain support from at least three non-governmental organizations to be able to apply for “.org.tr” second level domain names.
Documents required for gov.tr
- For allocation of the domain name, the signed and stamped permit document printed on official stationery by the highest authority of the organization that owns the domain name or the signed and stamped “Domain Name Allocation Form” must be sent to “.tr” Domain Name Authority.
Documents required for av.tr
- Three groups of documents are prepared by the Union of Turkish Bar Associations (UTBA) under the subjects of notification, rules and contract regarding allocation of “.av.tr” domain names and these documents are offered to users at the address http://www.barobirlik.org.tr/avtr/.
- In order to be able to allocate “.av.tr” domain names, the online application form on the Union of Turkish Bar Associations’ (UTBA) website must be filled out after the application is made to us. Following this procedure, the application of the domain name shall be checked according to “av.tr Domain Name Allocation Rules” by UTBA Informatics Coordinatorship and approval shall be given if it conforms to the rules. The requested domain name shall be allocated following UTBA’s sent approval.
Documents required for dr.tr
- To allocate this domain name, some documents requested by the Turkish Medical Association (TMA) must be presented to the TMA. The related documents are provided at http://www.ttb.org.tr/drtr The applied domain names are allocated following receipt of the approval letter sent to “.tr” Domain Name Authority by the TMA.
Domain name allocation works on a “first come, first served” basis.
Documents required for bel.tr
- For allocation of the domain name, the signed and stamped permit document printed on officcial stationery by the mayor of the municipality that will use the domain name or the signed and stamped “Domain Name Allocation Form” must be sent to “.tr” Domain Name Authority.
Documents required for tel.tr
- For quick allocation of the domain name, no documents shall be requested by “.tr” Domain Name Authority or the position that it authorizes during application and allocation. However; if there is a discrepancy (a contradiction) or evidence that bad intention or domain parking is present the person allocated may be requested to present documents of justification. In case of any discrepancy; documents such as the contract with the related organization or last paid invoice shall be accepted as justifications of ownership of said telephone number.
Documents required for name.tr
- For quick allocation of the domain name, no documents shall be requested by Teknotel Telekom or the positions that it authorizes during application and allocation. However; if there is a discrepancy (a contradiction) or evidence that bad intention or domain parking is present the person allocated may be requested by Teknotel Telekom or the positions that it authorizes to present documents of justification. In cases of discrepancy or objections, or when deemed necessary and requested by related authorities documents such as identity cards, professional identity documents, certificate of inheritances shall be accepted.
Documents required for xxx
- Certificate of Activity, Commercial Register Certificate, Copy of Chamber Commerce Registration or a commercial title announcement published on Turkey Commercial Registry Gazette, Trademark Registration Certificate obtained form the Turkish Patent Institute